FAQ. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. Answers to common questions about logo design, brand identity, and work process.
– Will design work both on the web and in print?
Yes, all designs will be prepared with that in mind and you would receive specific file formats to use on the web and for print.
– What info do you need to start working on my project?
The company name, Company description, Business orientation, Notes/requirements, Own idea/suggestion might you have (optional), Sample logos you like (optional). A questionnaire would be sent that will cover all this information.
– What does stationery design include?
Generally, it will include a 2-sided business card design, letterhead, and envelope design.
– Will I own the design afterward?
Yes, of course. Optionally, I can send a Transfer of Copyright Document signed by myself as an assurance.
– What tools do you use?
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects.
– What included in the revision?
Color, font, shape adjustments.